Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snowed In

   Well, snow day!! Wasn't supposed to snow but within hours the streets were covered and cars were wrecking everywhere. The weather man got it wrong today. I tried to paint but could not get into it ...to much going on outside. Car after car tried to make it up the hill and failed. Someone ordered pizza and my son had to go help the poor guy back up the hill. He had to dump the pizza and  use the pizza box  for traction..so sad..
  
   I ended up watching a cardinal trying to keep warm in the dogwood tree outside the living room window. He was so cold he didn't move when I pulled out the camera. he was the bright spot in my day...enjoy :)
              

                  

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa!! I will have to get you the original so you can print him for me :)

      Delete