Thursday, January 16, 2014

Watercolor, Portraits and Collage..

   Didn't feel I could say anything positive yesterday after trying to download Adobe PS Elements for 2 weeks with no success..it was a dreary but cheery day as I spent it with my friend Robin.
If anyone knows how to download a photo editing product to Windows 8 please let me know
I need something soon...

  Today was class day at Fullers Frame Shop!!! Yay!! Started the day with paper , glue and
Faber-Castell Gelatos...no it's not a yummy ice cream lol....it's a yummy art medium that looks
like a colorful chap stick!! They are my second favorite tool in my artsy tool box :)
The colors are bright and cheerful and make collaging so much fun!

  After lunch my friend Debbie had brought some beautiful floral pics to work with and we
pulled out the watercolors and played for almost 2 hours..my job is sometimes sooooooooo
hard lol

   Later it was drawing eyeballs with  a young lady who can't wait to draw realistic portraits!! I'm so
excited! It is so much fun to teach pencil ...I can honestly say other than drawing it is my favorite
thing to do..

  As I stated at the beginning I have no photo editing program..I had planned to post pics of collage
using the Gelatos ...but instead I will post one of my earlier collages featuring a portrait of my granddaughter. Have a great evening and a beautiful tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment