Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday's Class

   A lot of people dread Mondays. I am not one of those people..Monday's have become
one of my favorite days of the week and it's all because of my friends that I share
most of the day with. They are a wild and crazy bunch these three ladies! There is never
 a dull moment and not a minute goes by that someone is not bringing us to tears  of
laughter with some wild comment...
   Now I am sure they will  not appreciate the pic I am about to post because maybe they are
 laughing so hard their eyes are closed (or the flash is blinding them) but I hope they forgive
me. This Monday Class was about variegated washes and adding texture with salt from the
book " The Watercolorist's Answer Book ". I would recommend this book ...I love it!
( and no one has paid me to say this...I hope it is okay that I say it )
   I hope there are many more Mondays in my future..Mondays spent laughing and painting 
with friends..Love you girls!

3 comments:

  1. Vicki, you are amazing. This site is great and I hope your classes are full of new and exciting students ready to be taught by the best. Yes, you are the best.
    Sherri Zahand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too Vickie! Mondays are Fundays!!!

    ReplyDelete